Sunday, June 15, 2008

Song: When You Tell Me You Love Me

Came across this beautiful song that tugged at my hopeless romantic heartstrings.

Well, I'm definitely gonna hold on to the hope that I will meet the right guy some day. But that means, I'll still have to keep on meeting men, right? But yeah, the experiences I've had should have made me wiser (though sadder, haha!) and more selective, and learned to take things slower.

I pray, that I will meet you soon.. my love.
Let's sing this song to each other one day soon, yea?
Whoever you are, wherever you may be now...
I long to tell you, that I love you.



WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME

West Life and Diana Ross version - Beautifully sung, and I love this MTV, simple yet special.

Hmm... not sure why I can't find it on YouTube whereby it is embeddable. Went thru a few and somehow it is diabled for embedding. There are versions by Diana Ross alone or other singers, but I still prefer this version with West Life. The brightcove vid below may be a little too big (width) for my blog template... but this is the one I came across.. boh pian lor..

(Lyrics are below the video)



LYRICS :

Verse 1:
I wanna call the stars
Down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies
I wanna change the world
Only for you
All the impossible
I wanna do

Verse 2:
I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain
I know what's beautiful
Looking at you
In a world of lies
You are the truth

Chorus :
And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

Verse 3:
I wanna make you see
Just what I was
Show you the loneliness
And what it does
You walked into my life
To stop my tears
Everything's easy now
I have you here

Bridge :
In a world without you
I would always hunger
All I need is your love to make me stronger...


_____________________________


SOOOooooooo ROMANTIC~........ *dreamy look*

No comments: